live & work in paradise
Please send us your CV, and specify what position you are applying for,
Guest Experience Agent
+ Job description
Guest Experience Agent is responsible for overall guest satisfaction and / or client by fulfilling their service expectations and quality that creates a unique and exclusive experience of travel and / or stay, is also responsible for investigate and monitor that processes and procedures services are performed with optimal standards, performs and monitors host applications and / or client, collect information to improve services and quality thereof, supports marketing and sales in several hotel services.
- Age: 25-35 years.
- Knowledge and Education Level: High School Degree, Graduate (Optional).
- Experience: 3 years (at least).
- Skills Required: 100% service orientation, organized and charismatic person.
- Others: Excellent presentation, bicultural o international experience, 100% bilingual (third language desirable).
Benefits: Transportation, social security, food (prime cost), life insurance, savings, free medical care.
Food & Beverage Team
Social Media Specialist
+ Job description
We are looking for a qualified social media specialist to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, highly creative, and experienced in social media and community management, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop visually engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Implement content plan and be in charge of publishing on social media platforms.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner on Trip Advisor, Instagram, and Facebook
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Monitor and report on digital marketing efforts
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Updating website content for event calendar - basic photo and text updating
- Research and analyze audience & competition — discover important trends
- Excellent computer skills -
- Be able to do basic photo editing
- Proven work experience as a community manager and social media specialist.
- Ability to identify and track relevant social media metrics.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Must speak English and Spanish
- Know how to use basic Adobe Suite
- Know how to use squarespace
- Know how to use Hootsuite
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Have experience implementing a social media and content plan.
- Experience in concept development